Azor Omafiets Luxury
This classic Dutch Omafiets is designed for a smooth ride, pretty lines and comfortably upright position. The Oma is built for durability and strength making it easy and comfortable to carry everything you need. The Omafiets Luxury is popular with both women and men thanks to its amazing comfort and handy step-through frame. This Luxury version includes Brooks leather saddle and grips, automatic front and rear lights, anti-puncture Schwalbe tires and beautiful stainless steel spokes and rims, the classic looking chaincase, as well as an ultra strong rear carrier with elastic straps. These are the exact same beautiful bikes that you will find in the streets of Amsterdam and all over Holland.
Please note: The remaining 61cm bike has minor cosmetic damage to the rear rack. The price has been reduced accordingly. Please see photos.
- Fully Upright Comfort: Takes pressure off your neck, shoulders, back, and wrists
- Wear What You Want: No need for cycling-specific clothing
- Multiple Speeds: Easier to ride on flat ground, hills, or into the wind
- Internal Hub Gearing: Reliable and low maintenance
- Anti-theft Device: Rear wheel lock prevents bike from being ridden away
- Carry Cargo: Integrated rear rack with elastic straps can carry loads up to 25kg with or without panniers
- Store Outdoors: Built to withstand the elements
- Multi-Season: Ride in any weather
- Warranty: For peace of mind
- Made in Holland (Quality you can trust)
- Hand-Soldered steel frame with oversized tubing for maximum strength
- Tough three layer anti-rust powder coat finish
- Strong wheels with stainless steel rims and stainless steel spokes
- 28" wheels with 47x622 Schwalbe tires
- Shimano Nexus 8-speed rear hub
- Shimano front hub dynamo powers front & rear lights: No need to charge or change batteries. The lights are powered as you ride.
- Shimano front and rear roller brakes (hand operated) for consistent braking performance in all conditions
- Elastic rear carrier straps (Snel binders) allow you to hold items tightly on the rack
- Stainless steel handlebar, stem, bolts, nuts & cables
- Steel fenders water and road grime away from you
- Fully enclosed chain case protects you from the chain and helps keep you clean
- Coat guards prevent long coats or skirts from being caught in the rear wheel spokes
- Integrated AXA rear wheel lock, compatible with AXA plug-in chains
- Brooks B67s leather saddle forms to you, like a leather shoe
- Brooks leather grips for comfort & style
49cm – 4’9″ – 5’4″
55 cm – 5’5″ – 6’0"
61 cm - 6'1 - 6"4
- 10 years on frame
- 1 year on non-wearing parts
30–day Love it or return it Policy*
If you don’t love your purchase (for bicycles see our Comfort Guarantee, below), simply return the item within 30 days with your original receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: A refund will be issued to the original account. Please note shipping fees and duties are not refundable once the order has shipped or if the merchandise is returned to the store.
*Comfort Guarantee – A bicycle may only be exchanged for another bicycle, one time, within 30 days if you don’t love it. Please note that you will still need to pay the difference in price between the two bicycles.
*products that are accepted for return or exchange must be clean and undamaged. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase. Please note that proof of purchase is required for processing any returns / exchanges.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
Due to COVID-related delays with carriers, smaller packages, including accessories, Brompton bikes, and Swifty or Xootr scooters typically take 3 – 5 business days, however, some orders may take up to 7 business days. Large bicycles from Azor, Bakfiets, Gazelle, and Pashley can take 1 - 3 weeks to ship