Are you open?
Yes, we are currently open online and for curbside pick up by appointment only. You can reach us by email or phone, but please do not show up without an appointment.
No test rides are available at this time. What you can do is purchase online at which point you can take it for a test ride and if you don’t like it for any reason we give you a full refund on the spot. Once the bike leaves the premises the bike will fall under our 30-day comfort guarantee.
Shipping times by the major carriers (Purolator, UPS, FedEx ...) have been good so far under the circumstances, but they are no longer guaranteeing their shipping times.
Can I get my bike serviced/repaired?
Yes, we continue to service all types of bikes, but now by appointment only and with additional safety measures.
Here is how our bike service now works:
- All bicycle services require an appointment. For your safety, we are spacing out appointments to prevent multiple customers from arriving at the same time.
- Due to safety precautions, all bicycles or parts will be dropped off outside to our technician and customers will not be allowed inside at this time. Distancing between customers and technicians is a must, at least 2 meters.
- All bicycles or parts will then be sanitized before entering the shop and again before curbside pick up. A mandatory cleaning fee of $15 is required for the sanitizing service at this time.
- All requested or necessary work will be done inside as usual.
- Once the work is complete the bicycle will be sanitized again and brought outside at the pre-arranged pick up time.
- All service will be same day service. Bicycles must be picked up once service is complete that day.
- As for payment, we will send you an invoice that you can securely pay online using your credit card, PayPal account or by Interac e-transfer. It can all easily be completed on your phone.
- For your safety, our technician will be wearing nitrile gloves for any customer interaction necessary (drop off, pick up). Distancing between customers and technicians is a must, at least 2 meters.
For pre-booked appointments:
860 Cumberland Ave
Burlington, ON L7N 3V1
Call or text 289.795.2453 when you arrive for your appointment.
For accessory or parts pick-up:
We will notify you as soon as your order is ready for pickup and you can pick up at the following times:
Thursday or Saturday between 1-3 pm
When you arrive, park at the south end of the parking lot and text your order number and name to 289.795.2453. We will come out with your order and place it in your trunk.
For bike pick-up:
We will schedule a specific time for your when your bike has been built. When you arrive, park at the south end of the parking lot and text your order number and name to 289.795.2453. We will come out with your bike.