Brompton C-Line Explore High Handlebar Racing Green
|All Brompton bikes ship free in Canada!
|Save 10% on Pre-Ordered 2024 Brompton C-Lines!
Pre-order your 2024 Brompton C-Line Explore!
The C Line Explore from Brompton lets you go anywhere easily and confidently. Helping you roll with the adventures that life presents, with the C Line Explore you can commute, travel, and run errands in style. As with all of the stunning Brompton bikes, this model allows each journey to be a joyful experience full of agility and power.
Refinement is showcased in every element of this versatile bike. Promising a smooth ride, the 6-gearing system and powerful brakes ensure control and precision can be enjoyed. This makes for a comfortable riding experience that is powerful and exciting.
Expert engineering isn't the only benefit that this everyday bike brings. Letting you roll and glide around with ease, the ergonomic folding system can be actioned in 20 seconds to turn your 2-wheeled wonder into a compact carry accessory. Perfect for commuters or carefree travelers who want to visit every part of a new location, the frame is lightweight for easy carrying..
Finished with an eco-friendly power coating, our team of experts hand-make each bike in the London Brompton factory.
The C Line Explore makes traveling around a breeze. Letting you embrace fun-filled moments whenever they arise, with Brompton, you can experience the world in a brighter, more powerful way.
- Price with pre-order discount is $2160.00. The MSRP is $2400.00.
- Delivery anticipated to begin in January 2024.
- Great ride
- Folds in 15 seconds
- Folds to the most compact package
- Light to carry
- Can be pulled like luggage
- Front luggage ready
- Easily stowed on buses, planes, trains, motorhomes, boats, condos
- Made in England - Quality you can trust
- Strong steel frame hand brazed by a skilled craftsman
- Durable powdercoat finish
- High handlebar — Combines Brompton's popular Mid handlebar with a longer stem, making it suitable for taller riders, It is the most upright of all Brompton configurations.
- Explore 6-speed gearing: Sturmey-Archer 3-speed internal gear rear hub plus 2 rear cogs (6 speeds total)
- Strong 16" aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer tires (35mm wide)
- Brompton rim brakes
- Brompton standard chainring
- Aluminum handlebar, crankset and pedals
- Front Carrier Block
- Brompton standard saddle
- Extended height seat post
- Folded Size: 25.3” H x 23” W x 10.6” D
One size fits most adults.
- 7 years on frame (with registration)
- 2 years on non-wearing parts
30–day Love it or return it Policy*
If you don’t love your purchase (for bicycles see our Comfort Guarantee, below), simply return the item within 30 days with your original receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: A refund will be issued to the original account. Please note shipping fees and duties are not refundable once the order has shipped or if the merchandise is returned to the store.
*Comfort Guarantee – A bicycle may only be exchanged for another bicycle, one time, within 30 days if you don’t love it. Please note that you will still need to pay the difference in price between the two bicycles.
*products that are accepted for return or exchange must be clean and undamaged. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase. Please note that proof of purchase is required for processing any returns / exchanges.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
Due to COVID-related delays with carriers, smaller packages, including accessories, Brompton bikes, and Swifty or Xootr scooters typically take 3 – 5 business days, however, some orders may take up to 7 business days. Large bicycles from Azor, Bakfiets, Gazelle, and Pashley can take 1 - 3 weeks to ship