First Bike LowKit™ Lowering Kit for smaller kids from the age of about 22 months up to 2.5 years
- LowKit™ lowering kit allows kids to ride FirstBIKE from an earlier age (starting from 22 months old depending on height/length of legs) for inseam smaller than 14 in
- Thanks to the LowKit™ FirstBIKE balance bikes can be used by children from 34 in (height of the child)
- The lowest seat position on a FirstBIKE with the LowKit™ is only 12 in, which makes it one of the lowest balance bikes on the market
DOES MY 2 YEAR-OLD CHILD NEED THE LOWKIT™ TO LOWER THE SEAT?
- That depends on how tall is your child and on the length of his/her legs
- When riding a balance bike the knees should be slightly bent while the feet are flat on the ground
- We recommend to measure the length from the groin to the inner arch of the foot
- If it’s below 14 inches, your child will need the LowKit™
- 14 inches or more, your child will be able to ride comfortably without the LowKit™
- About 90% of two year olds require a lowering kit
30–day Love it or return it Policy*
If you don’t love your purchase (for bicycles see our Comfort Guarantee, below), simply return the item within 30 days with your original receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: A refund will be issued to the original account. Please note shipping fees and duties are not refundable once the order has shipped or if the merchandise is returned to the store.
*Comfort Guarantee – A bicycle may only be exchanged for another bicycle, one time, within 30 days if you don’t love it. Please note that you will still need to pay the difference in price between the two bicycles.
*products that are accepted for return or exchange must be clean and undamaged. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase. Please note that proof of purchase is required for processing any returns / exchanges.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
Due to COVID-related delays with carriers, smaller packages, including accessories, Brompton bikes, and Swifty or Xootr scooters typically take 3 – 5 business days, however, some orders may take up to 7 business days. Large bicycles from Azor, Bakfiets, Gazelle, and Pashley can take 1 - 3 weeks to ship