Brompton C-Line Explore
|All Brompton bikes ship free in Canada!
|Save 10% on Pre-Ordered 2024 Brompton C-Lines!
Pre-order your 2024 Brompton C-Line Explore! Same great features — compact fold, 6-speeds, choice of handlebar and seat post heights — in exciting new colours, as well as classic colours.
The Explore’s 6-speed drivetrain and fenders makes it ideal for urban commuting or relaxing rides on bike paths.
- Low: The choice for the sporty or aggressive rider
- Mid: The most popular choice for comfort and performance
- High: The choice for riders wanting the most upright position, or for the tallest riders
Seat post heights:
- Standard: 540mm long. Suits most riders.
- Extended: 600mm long. For riders over 6’0” tall.
- Choose your colour, handlebar & seat post height .
- $1000.00 deposit required.
- Price with pre-order discount is $2160.00 for any Brompton ordered through this page. The MSRP is $2400.00.
- Balance of $1160.00 plus tax is due before delivery .
- Delivery anticipated to begin in February/March 2024.
- Great ride
- Folds in 15 seconds
- Folds to the most compact package
- Light to carry
- Can be pulled like luggage
- Front luggage ready
- Easily stowed on buses, planes, trains, motorhomes, boats, condos
- Made in England - Quality you can trust
- Strong steel frame hand brazed by a skilled craftsman
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Choice of Handlebar: Low, Mid, High
- Explore 6-speed gearing: Sturmey-Archer 3-speed internal gear rear hub plus 2 rear cogs (6 speeds total)
- Strong 16" aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer tires (35mm wide)
- Brompton rim brakes
- Brompton standard chainring
- Aluminum handlebar, crankset and pedals
- Front Carrier Block
- Brompton standard saddle
- Standard or Extended height seat post
- Folded Size: 25.3” H x 23” W x 10.6” D
One size fits most adults.
- 7 years on frame (with registration)
- 2 years on non-wearing parts
30–day Love it or return it Policy*
If you don’t love your purchase (for bicycles see our Comfort Guarantee, below), simply return the item within 30 days with your original receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: A refund will be issued to the original account. Please note shipping fees and duties are not refundable once the order has shipped or if the merchandise is returned to the store.
*Comfort Guarantee – A bicycle may only be exchanged for another bicycle, one time, within 30 days if you don’t love it. Please note that you will still need to pay the difference in price between the two bicycles.
*products that are accepted for return or exchange must be clean and undamaged. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase. Please note that proof of purchase is required for processing any returns / exchanges.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
Due to COVID-related delays with carriers, smaller packages, including accessories, Brompton bikes, and Swifty or Xootr scooters typically take 3 – 5 business days, however, some orders may take up to 7 business days. Large bicycles from Azor, Bakfiets, Gazelle, and Pashley can take 1 - 3 weeks to ship