The Gazelle Ultimate T10 is a top of the range trekking e-bike, refined down to the last detail. The first-class groupset including Shimano XT, Bosch Performance line and ergonomically-shaped handlebar grips enable sporty performance to be achieved. The Ultimate T10 HMB is delightfully stable on the road thanks to the battery and motor integration plus the rigidity of the frame. The dynamic design, high level of comfort and excellent handling make this bike the ideal companion for long recreational trips.
- Sporty step-over hydro-formed alloy frame for great stability
- Adjustable stem for optimal comfort
- Integrated suspension front fork provides a smooth and comfortable ride, even on poor road surfaces.
- Bosch Performance Line motor creates a smooth ride with powerful assistance (65Nm of torque) for effortless cycling
- Extensive range (40-112km) with 500Wh downtube-integrated battery
- Shimano XT 10-speed gears
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- 700c (28") wheels with 47mm wide tires
- Integrated AXA rear wheel lock, compatible with AXA plug-in chains
- Aluminum rear rack, chainguard, and fenders
- Adjustable stem
- Powerful LED headlight
||Bosch Performance Line Plus 3.0 (65Nm)
||500Wh lithium ion (downtube integrated)
|Power Assist Modes:
||Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo
||Shimano XT 10-speed derailleur and cassette
||Shimano BR-MT420 hydraulic disc brakes
||47-622 (28" x 1.75")
|Rack weight capacity:
||55lb / 25kg
| Rider Height
|5'6" - 5'10"
|5'10" - 6'3"
Maximum rider weight (all frame sizes): 285lb / 130kg
- 5 years on frame
- 2 year on e-bike system (battery, motor, e-commerce.)
- 2 years on non-wearing parts
30–day Love it or return it Policy*
If you don’t love your purchase (for bicycles see our Comfort Guarantee, below), simply return the item within 30 days with your original receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: A refund will be issued to the original account. Please note shipping fees and duties are not refundable once the order has shipped or if the merchandise is returned to the store.
*Comfort Guarantee – A bicycle may only be exchanged for another bicycle, one time, within 30 days if you don’t love it. Please note that you will still need to pay the difference in price between the two bicycles.
*products that are accepted for return or exchange must be clean and undamaged. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase. Please note that proof of purchase is required for processing any returns / exchanges.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
Due to COVID-related delays with carriers, smaller packages, including accessories, Brompton bikes, and Swifty or Xootr scooters typically take 3 – 5 business days, however, some orders may take up to 7 business days. Large bicycles from Azor, Bakfiets, Gazelle, and Pashley can take 1 - 3 weeks to ship