Gazelle Ultimate C8
|Expected for delivery in 2022!
The Gazelle Ultimate C8 HMB cleverly combines a sporty look with a comfortable ride-feel. Characterized by its innovative and dynamic design, the Ultimate is a feast for the eyes and a delight for the body. Offering confidence-boosting stability on the road thanks to a low center of gravity and exceptional frame stiffness, and relaxing, upright posture, the Gazelle Ultimate C8 HMB is the perfect bike for riders of all abilities and experience
- Super stable and rigid step-through frame provides an optimal handling experience
- Adjustable stem for optimal comfort
- Integrated suspension front fork provides a smooth and comfortable ride, even on poor road surfaces.
- Bosch Active Line Plus 3.0 motor creates a smooth ride with powerful assistance (50Nm of torque) for effortless cycling
- Extensive range (48-112km) with 500Wh downtube-integrated battery
- Shimano Nexus 8-speed rear hub gears
- Gates carbon belt drive
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- 700c (28") wheels with 47mm wide tires
- Integrated AXA rear wheel lock, compatible with AXA plug-in chains
- Aluminum rear rack, chainguard, and fenders
- Adjustable stem
- Powerful LED headlight
||46, 53, 57cm
||53.3lb/24.4kg (excluding battery)
||Bosch Active Line Plus 3.0 (50Nm)
||500Wh lithium ion (downtube integrated)
|Power Assist Modes:
||Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo
||Shimano Nexus 8-speed rear hub
||Shimano BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brakes
||47-622 (28" x 1.75")
|Rack weight capacity:
||55lb / 25kg
| Rider Height
|4'10" - 5'6"
|5'6" - 5'10"
|5'10" - 6'3"
Maximum rider weight (all frame sizes): 285lb / 130kg
- 5 years on frame
- 2 year on battery
- 2 years on non-wearing parts
30–day Love it or return it Policy*
If you don’t love your purchase (for bicycles see our Comfort Guarantee, below), simply return the item within 30 days with your original receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: A refund will be issued to the original account. Please note shipping fees and duties are not refundable once the order has shipped or if the merchandise is returned to the store.
*Comfort Guarantee – A bicycle may only be exchanged for another bicycle, one time, within 30 days if you don’t love it. Please note that you will still need to pay the difference in price between the two bicycles.
*products that are accepted for return or exchange must be clean and undamaged. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase. Please note that proof of purchase is required for processing any returns / exchanges.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
Due to COVID-related delays with carriers, smaller packages, including accessories, Brompton bikes, and Swifty or Xootr scooters typically take 3 – 5 business days, however, some orders may take up to 7 business days. Large bicycles from Azor, Bakfiets, Gazelle, and Pashley can take 1 - 3 weeks to ship