FAST & FREE shipping in Canada
The perfect training bike for your child from 22 months to 5 years old. FirstBIKE supports the development of a child’s
balance and provides a no-stress method of learning to ride a bike. It is incredible how fast they learn how to balance.
Why we love First Bike:
- Fun – watch your child learn to ride a bike with a huge smile on their face!
- Safety – Comes with a gentle rear drum brake to slow them down, steering limiter to prevent spills, curved saddle so they don’t slip off, high quality Schwalbe tires to grip on any surface. – Numerous awards worldwide.
- Durability – Toughest balance bike we have found yet – Ultra strong, weatherproof, does not scratch, rust or splinter, yet light enough for your child to carry it! (For the geeks, it is a high-tech, injection molded GFT frame – glass and nylon composite).
This cross version is designed for urban environments, pavement, gravel and packed dirt.First Bike Introduction:
First Bike Comparison:
- Lifetime Guarantee on Frame and Fork, 5 years for everything else (except tires).
- For ages 22 months - 5 years
- Schwalbe tires .
- Gentle rear drum brake
- GFT frame - ultra strong, weatherproof and lightweight
- Sealed bearings
- Safety grips
- Steering limiter
- Curved saddle
With air tires ideal for off-road conditions with mostly grass, gravel, or loose dirt surfaces.
Thanks to the LowKit™ lowering kit, children from 2 ft 10 in can start on a First bike. About 90% of two year olds require a lowering kit. The lowest seat position is 12 inches - making it one of the lowest on the market. Order the Lowering Kit here.
Colour Options: Orange, Red, Silver
First Bikes ship directly from our warehouse. Call or email to see which styles and colours we have in our store.
30–day Love it or return it Policy*
If you don’t love your purchase (for bicycles see our Comfort Guarantee, below), simply return the item within 30 days with your original receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: A refund will be issued to the original account. Please note shipping fees and duties are not refundable once the order has shipped or if the merchandise is returned to the store.
*Comfort Guarantee – A bicycle may only be exchanged for another bicycle, one time, within 30 days if you don’t love it. Please note that you will still need to pay the difference in price between the two bicycles.
*products that are accepted for return or exchange must be clean and undamaged. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase. Please note that proof of purchase is required for processing any returns / exchanges.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
Due to COVID-related delays with carriers, smaller packages, including accessories, Brompton bikes, and Swifty or Xootr scooters typically take 3 – 5 business days, however, some orders may take up to 7 business days. Large bicycles from Azor, Bakfiets, Gazelle, and Pashley can take 1 - 3 weeks to ship