Brooks C17 All-Weather Saddle - No Packaging
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Brooks have been making saddles in England for well over 100 years and are the perfect compliment to any bicycle.
The Cambium C17 is a comfortable saddle for commuting, gravel riding and cycle touring thanks to its flexible, vulcanized-rubber top that’s ready for all rides, all roads and all weathers.
- Cambium saddles are made from flexible natural rubber, harvested from trees.
- Designed to absorb shocks and smooth out the ride.
- Provides natural comfort for the duration of the ride in all conditions, over all terrain, performing consistently over time and through constant use.
- Rubber is a natural substance that reacts to and follows the rider's movements.
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass-Reinforced Nylon
- Durable, Anodized Aluminum Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails
- L 283 x W 164 x H 52 mm
- Weight: 464 g
30–day Love it or return it Policy*
If you don’t love your purchase (for bicycles see our Comfort Guarantee, below), simply return the item within 30 days with your original receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: A refund will be issued to the original account. Please note shipping fees and duties are not refundable once the order has shipped or if the merchandise is returned to the store.
*Comfort Guarantee – A bicycle may only be exchanged for another bicycle, one time, within 30 days if you don’t love it. Please note that you will still need to pay the difference in price between the two bicycles.
*products that are accepted for return or exchange must be clean and undamaged. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase. Please note that proof of purchase is required for processing any returns / exchanges.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
Due to COVID-related delays with carriers, smaller packages, including accessories, Brompton bikes, and Swifty or Xootr scooters typically take 3 – 5 business days, however, some orders may take up to 7 business days. Large bicycles from Azor, Bakfiets, Gazelle, and Pashley can take 1 - 3 weeks to ship