Brompton P-Line Urban Low Midnight Black with Schwalbe ONE & Fizik saddle
Subcribe to back in stock notification
|All Brompton bikes ship free in Canada!|
Welcome to the Brompton folding bike! Hand-built in England, with over 35 years of constant innovation. The result is a fun and fast ride, which folds in mere seconds to the world's most compact and easy to transport package. The P-Line is the performance oriented, light weight Brompton.
The P-Line uses the classic Brompton hand-built steel frame, but with a titanium rear triangle & fork, redesigned suspension block, and lightweight drive train components. At 1.55kg lighter than an equivalent steel model, the P-Line is faster to ride, lighter to carry and easier to move around.
This P-Line features a Fizik Aliante R7 saddle that is even lighter than Brompton's P-Line saddle, Schwalbe ONE tires, and lightweight Tubolito innertubes. All this makes it the lightest P-Line available.
- Great ride
- Folds in 15 seconds
- Folds to the most compact package
- Light to carry
- Can be pulled like luggage
- Front luggage ready
- Easily stowed on buses, planes, trains, motorhomes, boats, condos
- Made in England - Quality you can trust
- Strong steel frame hand brazed by a skilled craftsman
- Durable powdercoat in Midnight Black Metallic
- Titanium rear triangle and fork in Matte Black
- Low Handlebar for a Sporty riding position
- Brompton Superlight compact gearing system with 4-speeds and a compact, lightweight derailleur
- New lightweight and string 16" wheels
- Schwalbe ONE Black tires (35mm wide)
- Tubolito innertubes
- Brompton standard chainring
- Brompton rim brakes
- Aluminum handlebar, crankset
- Extended height seat post
- Fizik Aliante R7 saddle
One size fits most adults.
- 7 years on frame
- 2 years on non-wearing parts
30–day Love it or return it Policy*
If you don’t love your purchase (for bicycles see our Comfort Guarantee, below), simply return the item within 30 days with your original receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: A refund will be issued to the original account. Please note shipping fees and duties are not refundable once the order has shipped or if the merchandise is returned to the store.
*Comfort Guarantee – A bicycle may only be exchanged for another bicycle, one time, within 30 days if you don’t love it. Please note that you will still need to pay the difference in price between the two bicycles.
*products that are accepted for return or exchange must be clean and undamaged. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase. Please note that proof of purchase is required for processing any returns / exchanges.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
Due to COVID-related delays with carriers, smaller packages, including accessories, Brompton bikes, and Swifty or Xootr scooters typically take 3 – 5 business days, however, some orders may take up to 7 business days. Large bicycles from Azor, Bakfiets, Gazelle, and Pashley can take 1 - 3 weeks to ship