Brompton C-Line Explore 2022 Mid Handlebar Cloud Blue Brooks B17s
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Brompton C-Line Explore Mid Handlebar
|All Brompton bikes ship free in Canada!|
Welcome to the Brompton folding bike! Hand-built in England ,with over 35 years of constant innovation. The result is a fun and fast ride, which folds in mere seconds to the world's most compact and easy to transport package. The Explore Mid model has Brompton's comfortable Mid handlebar, the most popular choice for comfort and performance. The Explore comes with a 6-speed drivetrain and fenders, making it ideal for urban commuting or relaxing rides on bike paths. The classic Brooks B17s Special saddle adds a distinct touch of comfort.
- Great ride
- Folds in 15 seconds
- Folds to the most compact package
- Light to carry
- Can be pulled like luggage
- Front luggage ready
- Easily stowed on buses, planes, trains, motorhomes, boats, condos
- Made in England - Quality you can trust
- Strong steel frame hand brazed by a skilled craftsman
- Durable powdercoat in Cloud Blue
- Mid Handlebar model features Brompton's most popular handlebar style for a relaxed riding position
- Explore 6-speed gearing: Sturmey-Archer 3-speed internal gear rear hub plus 2 rear cogs (6 speeds total)
- Strong 16" aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer tires (35mm wide)
- Brompton rim brakes
- Brompton standard chainring
- Aluminum handlebar, crankset and pedals
- Standard height seat post
- Brompton/Lezyne pump
- Front Carrier Block
- Brooks B17s Special leather saddle
One size fits most adults.
- 7 years on frame
- 2 years on non-wearing parts
30–day Love it or return it Policy*
If you don’t love your purchase (for bicycles see our Comfort Guarantee, below), simply return the item within 30 days with your original receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: A refund will be issued to the original account. Please note shipping fees and duties are not refundable once the order has shipped or if the merchandise is returned to the store.
*Comfort Guarantee – A bicycle may only be exchanged for another bicycle, one time, within 30 days if you don’t love it. Please note that you will still need to pay the difference in price between the two bicycles.
*products that are accepted for return or exchange must be clean and undamaged. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase. Please note that proof of purchase is required for processing any returns / exchanges.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
Due to COVID-related delays with carriers, smaller packages, including accessories, Brompton bikes, and Swifty or Xootr scooters typically take 3 – 5 business days, however, some orders may take up to 7 business days. Large bicycles from Azor, Bakfiets, Gazelle, and Pashley can take 1 - 3 weeks to ship