|All Brompton bikes ship free in Canada!
Welcome to the Brompton folding bike hand built in England with over 35 years of constant innovation. The result is a fun and fast ride, which folds in mere seconds to the worlds most compact and easy to transport package. The Explore High model combines Brompton's popular Mid handlebar with a longer stem, making it suitable for taller riders, It is the most upright of all Brompton configurations. The Explore comes with a six-speed drivetrain, fenders and a front carrier block for Brompton luggage, so you are ready explore the urban jungle in comfort.
- Great ride
- Folds in 15 seconds
- Folds to the most compact package
- Light to carry
- Can be pulled like luggage
- Front luggage ready
- Easily stowed on buses, planes, trains, motorhomes, boats, condos
- Made in England - Quality you can trust
- Strong steel frame hand brazed by a skilled craftsman
- Durable powder-coat in Racing Green
- High Handlebar model features a higher handlebar for an upright riding position
- Explore 6-speed gearing: Sturmey-Archer 3-speed internal gear rear hub plus 2 rear cogs (6 speeds total)
- Strong 16" aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes
- Schwalbe Marathon tires (35mm wide)
- Brompton rim brakes
- Brompton standard chainring
- Aluminum handlebar, crankset and pedals
- Extended length seat post
- Front Carrier Block
- Brooks Cambium C17 All-Weather saddle
One size fits most adults. The High Handlebar is ideal for taller riders or those wanting the most upright Brompton.
- 5 years on frame
- 2 years on non-wearing parts
30–day Love it or return it Policy*
If you don’t love your purchase (for bicycles see our Comfort Guarantee, below), simply return the item within 30 days with your original receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: A refund will be issued to the original account. Please note shipping fees and duties are not refundable once the order has shipped or if the merchandise is returned to the store.
*Comfort Guarantee – A bicycle may only be exchanged for another bicycle, one time, within 30 days if you don’t love it. Please note that you will still need to pay the difference in price between the two bicycles.
*products that are accepted for return or exchange must be clean and undamaged. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase. Please note that proof of purchase is required for processing any returns / exchanges.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
Due to COVID-related delays with carriers, smaller packages, including accessories, Brompton bikes, and Swifty or Xootr scooters typically take 3 – 5 business days, however, some orders may take up to 7 business days. Large bicycles from Azor, Bakfiets, Gazelle, and Pashley can take 1 - 3 weeks to ship