Gazelle Ultimate C380
|Expected for delivery in 2022!
The Gazelle Ultimate C380 HMB skillfully combines a sporty urban bike and a comfortable touring bike into one versatile and delightful package. The beautifully-shaped aluminium frame, with graceful lines and integrated battery ensures stable handling. Spec'd with the Enviolo 380 trekking internal gear hub, stepless shifting creates an effortless riding experience on any terrain or incline. Combined with the wide tires, a front suspension fork, relaxed posture thanks to upright handlebars and frame design, this bike raises cycling comfort to an unprecedented new high.
- Super stable and rigid step-through frame provides an optimal handling experience
- Adjustable stem for optimal comfort
- Integrated suspension front fork provides a smooth and comfortable ride, even on poor road surfaces.
- Bosch Performance Line Plus 3.0 motor creates a smooth ride with powerful assistance (65Nm of torque) for effortless cycling
- Extensive range (40-112km) with 500Wh downtube-integrated battery
- Enviolo 380 Trekking Manual stepless gear system (rear hub CVT)
- Gates carbon belt drive
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- 700c (28") wheels with 47mm wide tires
- Integrated AXA rear wheel lock, compatible with AXA plug-in chains
- Aluminum rear rack, chainguard, and fenders
- Adjustable stem
- Powerful LED headlight
||46, 53, 57cm
||54.6lb/24.8kg (excluding battery)
||Bosch Performance Line Plus 3.0 (65Nm)
||500Wh lithium ion (downtube integrated)
|Power Assist Modes:
||Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo
||Enviolo 380 Trekking Manual stepless gear system (rear hub CVT)
||Shimano BR-MT420 hydraulic disc brakes
||47-622 (28" x 1.75")
|Rack weight capacity:
||55lb / 25kg
| Rider Height
|4'10" - 5'6"
|5'6" - 5'10"
|5'10" - 6'3"
Maximum rider weight (all frame sizes): 285lb / 130kg
- 5 years on frame
- 2 year on battery
- 2 years on non-wearing parts
30–day Love it or return it Policy*
If you don’t love your purchase (for bicycles see our Comfort Guarantee, below), simply return the item within 30 days with your original receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: A refund will be issued to the original account. Please note shipping fees and duties are not refundable once the order has shipped or if the merchandise is returned to the store.
*Comfort Guarantee – A bicycle may only be exchanged for another bicycle, one time, within 30 days if you don’t love it. Please note that you will still need to pay the difference in price between the two bicycles.
*products that are accepted for return or exchange must be clean and undamaged. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase. Please note that proof of purchase is required for processing any returns / exchanges.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
Due to COVID-related delays with carriers, smaller packages, including accessories, Brompton bikes, and Swifty or Xootr scooters typically take 3 – 5 business days, however, some orders may take up to 7 business days. Large bicycles from Azor, Bakfiets, Gazelle, and Pashley can take 1 - 3 weeks to ship